BLOG #5 - COMPUTER




A. What is the use of computers in your day-to-day activity?

The computer is a big part of my life. My phone serves as my alarm clock to wake me up first thing in the morning especially if I have a class to attend to. Then, my laptop helps me prepare, layout, and design my modules. The computer also helps me connected with my friends and attend online classes, receive important emails, and helps me research things that I needed to learn the concepts I encountered in online classes. The computer is basically my own portable assistant and partner. It also plays as a platform to relieve my stresses. I watch videos and shows, listen to music, and browse my social media using it. I can't imagine living without it, I will be having major withdrawal syndrome. But kidding aside, I would want to experience a few days without using a computer or limiting my screen time these days. Computers are really helpful especially these days where everything is transacted online but it will be really healthy to limit screen time too.




B. If you will become a computer parts/gadgets or any ICT tools, what will you be and why?


If I would want to become a computer part/gadget or ICT tool, it would be a graphic processing unit or the GPU, because it serves to create and display a really great quality of graphics and the looks that are displayed on the monitor. GPU really helps the computer users to read, design, and layout a certain project may it be an image or a document. It also helps us distinguish everything in the monitor like every software application, every function of a computer. I think of GPU as the bridge to see the virtual world. It nourishes our eyes and nurtures our sense of sight to see the beauty of everything and to be mesmerized by the colors that surround us virtually.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NURSING INFORMATICS: Theories, Models and Frameworks

Integrating Nursing Care and Technology